Wonderful nanny Palm Jumeirah available | ExpatWoman.com

Wonderful nanny Palm Jumeirah available

Latest post on 13 March 2014 - 08:39

I'm writing this to help a very polite, hardworking, friendly lady from Philippines who is searching for a full time job as a nanny-housemaid or receptionist.
She is a cousin of our nanny and is spending days in our house until she finds a new job. She wants to help all the time and can't rest at all, she is playing with our children so nicely and tidying up. I wish we could keep her but at the moment we don't have enough space. She was working in a school in Qatar as a housekeeping supervised until now and has a beautiful girl in Philippines.
I'll be happy to bring her over for an interview. Please drop me email if you like to arrange interview.

Latest post on 16 March 2014 - 11:58
Hi Whiterose,, How can I contact you about this? Could you pop your email up please. Many thanks x
Latest post on 13 March 2014 - 10:49
Hi Whiterose1, I saw your ad and I'm interested in this lady. We are looking for a reliable full time nanny/maid. We're a dutch family (one daughter, almost 5 years and one son, just turned two). Is it possible to have contact by email or telephone? I'm new on this site and I just signed in to reply on your ad. Hope to hear from you soon, my email: [email protected]. Thank you! Rgds Susan
Latest post on 13 March 2014 - 10:08
Hi Whiterose, We have a great classifieds section where many maids have found families and vice versa. Please post your ad in the classifieds section along with your recommendation (it's free)!! [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx'>Classifieds link.[/url'> Best of luck EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY