Baby stuff sale or give away | ExpatWoman.com

Baby stuff sale or give away

Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 11:56

My baby boy is 13 months old now and there are loads of baby stuff which needs to be either given away or sold. Please share what the best way? Problem is I didnt keep the original boxes for all items as there wasn't enuf space to hoard.... there is excersaucer, rocking bee, play mats....

Latest post on 21 April 2014 - 08:22
Rather than contacting the mall, contact Baby Bazaar directly. http://www.babybazaar.org/ They organise the tables. If you can catch it, this month is a good month because they're running it over two days for the first(?) time. Normally it's just the last Saturday of every month. It's always very very busy. Well organised and a good vibe in general. Good luck! <em>edited by explo on 21/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 08:22
If items are clean, reasonably priced and in good condition then you can sell them with no issues
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 12:11
You'd be surprised how much you can make selling your stuff. Dubizzle, garage sales, baby market, regional selling facebook pages - mirdif market, arabian ranches souq etc etc My friend recently went to a table top sale at Times Sq She said there were 2 ladies there selling baby stuff and their stall was packed with buyers edited by sarahlou123 on 06/04/2014 Wow! will contact Times Square mngmnt then and find out more...just worried that coz the items are not in their original boxes or packs they are of no value!!
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 12:06
You'd be surprised how much you can make selling your stuff. Dubizzle, garage sales, baby market, regional selling facebook pages - mirdif market, arabian ranches souq etc etc My friend recently went to a table top sale at Times Sq She said there were 2 ladies there selling baby stuff and their stall was packed with buyers <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 06/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 06 April 2014 - 12:05
You'd be surprised how much you can make selling your stuff. Dubizzle, garage sales, baby market, regional selling facebook pages - mirdif market, arabian ranches souq etc etc

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY