Peaches Geldof has died | ExpatWoman.com

Peaches Geldof has died

Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 21:20

Breaking news on Sky. Mother of 2 young children. How sad.

Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 15:35
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/shortcuts/2013/apr/15/peaches-geldof-aleister-crowley-***-cult-oto Actually in April in the press it was revealed that she had wandered from that to the OTO cult. These cults seem to attract lost souls who need some form of addiction in their daily lives, i can only believe they need a form of security blanket in the form of structure and regime, something that has lacked in their upbringings? Which might explain why so many celebs fall for them and ex users? Whatever, it is tragically sad for all involved.
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 15:07
Peaches was a scientologist and following a scientology cleanse before she died. As follows: [Blind Gossip'> This organization is going to have a lot to answer for if this woman’s passing is linked to their practices. In the weeks and months just prior to her demise, she lost an extreme amount of weight, supposedly from a “diet.” That was no “diet.” That was a “purification” ritual prescribed by the organization. She was told by their leaders that it would cleanse her of the toxins that had built up in her body after years of substance abuse. The purification consisted of excessive exercise (several hours each day), very restricted food intake, vitamins, and long sauna sessions (sweating out the toxins for four or five hours a day). Does that sound healthy to you? Woman: Organization:
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 14:11
yes, you are right Sandfly, I just googled it. "And then with my second child, it was a lot easier but I had a sort of thyroid problem, which is quite good actually because you can eat whatever you want, you don't have to have medication and you don't just don't gain any weight, ever." It sounds like she is talking about being hyperthyroid with the eating and not putting on weight. My sister had hyperthyroidism during her pregnancy and she was most definitely on medication, the medication makes you put on weight. I wonder if she was not taking medication so she stayed thin !
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 09:32
she had a diagnosed thyroid problem, didn't she? am sure I have read that somewhere (had to give up bf earlier than she wanted because of it...) though not at all sure why I remember it!
Latest post on 09 April 2014 - 09:27
I was just looking at some of her photos and wondering if maybe she had an undiagnosed or untreated thyroid problem. In some photos, her eyes are really bulging out and the severe weightless could be caused by hyperthyroid, which can destroy the heart if it is left untreated.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 21:49
Tragic that she died after overcoming a difficult childhood, just when she found her balance, her place in the scheme of life.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 21:25
So sad. She looked exceptionally thin and anorexic in some of those recent photo's with her babies, even so she still had such a very pretty face. Bob Geldof's statement was heartbreakingly raw. RIP
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 21:03
UK news has just said no sign of drugs or substance abuse. Apparently she's only been earing veggies for weeks! Didn't know salad could kill you. It sounds as though she had been "extreme" dieting. Which will play heaven and h@ll with the body. And without wishing to sound disrespectful, my gut instinct is that she has had an eating disorder for sometime. Poor little girl.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 20:48
Oh this is just awful RIP and prayers for her babies and family.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 20:38
UK news has just said no sign of drugs or substance abuse. Apparently she's only been earing veggies for weeks! Didn't know salad could kill you. PM is on Wednesday, it's all terribly sad.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 16:58
UK news has just said no sign of drugs or substance abuse. Apparently she's only been earing veggies for weeks! Didn't know salad could kill you.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:54
Such a sad thing to happen. I do hope it was natural causes. She has always looked so skinny. I think she was in rehab in 2009 however do not know if that had anything to do with it :-(
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:29
yep..... tragic.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:27
me too - but it seems she had turned her life around and was an excellent mother for those two boys. Just been looking at some online pictures of her and the boys. Heartbreaking, when you see the love in her eyes as she looks at them.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:15
me too - but it seems she had turned her life around and was an excellent mother for those two boys.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:14
Such a sad thing to happen. I do hope it was natural causes. She has always looked so skinny.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:12
Shocking..... is there a cause of death yet? 2 small children and DH not to mention Dad Very sad
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 10:10
Not yet. Post-mortem to be carried out within the next few days.
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 06:54
Shocking..... is there a cause of death yet?
Latest post on 08 April 2014 - 00:00
RIP
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 22:55
Very sad, for her poor babies especially. And for her father who now has to bury his child. I don't think there can be anything worse for a parent. My grandma was shattered when my mom passed away. Peaches seemed happy, but then we never really know what someone really feels. I hope the family manage to get through this tragedy.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 22:32
This is such awful news. Her poor family :(
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 22:23
Omg. How awful... and eerily reminiscent of her mother's death. It is tragic for all concerned. I do hope it wasn't a heroin overdose like her mother.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 22:02
This is such a tradegy, especially for her two young babies, they will grow up to never know their beautiful mother, and for her husband and wider family too. Terrible news.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 21:52
What a terrible terrible tragedy for the family, unreal.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 21:49
Omg. How awful... and eerily reminiscent of her mother's death.
Latest post on 07 April 2014 - 21:47
So so sad. Her poor family.. Her dads statement, family often fractured but never broken. They really have Been through it.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY