Happy Easter :( | ExpatWoman.com

Happy Easter :(

Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 08:25

Am I the only one with totally #$%^&*&* start of the day?
I need some support here....

Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 17:40
There's never a right moment for that first time the farewell kiss seems to have lost its magic. Don't worry, it'll be back tomorrow. And count your blessings. 6 years and you haven't missed a day?
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 14:59
Whats an aaaa and a uuuu?? SO I assume the way he treated you made you feel a bit down, but think you maybe over reacting just a tad. Hope it comes together for you yet, there is still the evening to spend time together isn't it. Cheer up.
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 14:15
oh, after some time everything starts to look a little better, just a little.... woke up this morning with a good feeling and even it is Sunday it is also Easter :) me and the small one painted on Fri and had fun... generally I was looking forward to the Ester Sunday. then the husband decided that he is not in the mood and we had ourselves a small aaaaa & uuuuuu.... and maybe you will say it is stupid, but every morning he is dropping me at work and we part with a kiss. this for 6 years now. i like to start my day this way :) this morning it took him a few seconds to decide to kiss me and the kiss was just by the way.... :((((( felt so bad and so angry as i came on for the kiss... why is it that when you are happy something has to spoil it? now i am not into Easter or any celebrations, i don't care about the food and the cake and the eggs... lunch time he called me to remind me that we need to go there and do that today.... no sorry, no nothing, normal conversation :( i know you will say its not a big deal, but we do not talk to each other like that and we do not fight, so this is really out of the ordinary and at worst time possible. and i do not complain :) i deal with my things myself. for some reason this time is different and i feel so low. thanks for listening :)
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 09:50
What's wrong?
Latest post on 20 April 2014 - 09:48
why ? what happened? (apart from being a Sunday)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY