40th birthday celebration ideas please! | ExpatWoman.com

40th birthday celebration ideas please!

Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 15:16
I took my hubby to the Rixos for the night and now we go back at least once amonth ;-) booked all inclusive via the travel agent she gave me the voucher with no price and bingo perfect ....
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 14:54
Hi Would she like a spa day? I am sure that if you used a spa at one of the hotels you'd be able to have some bubby at the end of the day.
Latest post on 24 April 2014 - 08:08
morning ladies, thanks for the ideas but the general consensus so far is that it will be too hot & steamy!!! Any other ideas?
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 12:04
Have you thought about a yacht hire, bring your own drinks and sail away and swim in gulf :)
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 10:54
why not go away to one of the hotels outta town? like perhaps Fujairah?? we did a fabbbb weekend getaway to the Fujairah Rotana last Ramadan (all hotels operate at 50% discount rates during that season)... but they still serve food and alcohol during the day (even by the poolside) but the only thing is that it will be in a discreet/covered area... plus the beauty of Fujairah was that is was around 6 degrees cooler than Dubai! :)
Latest post on 22 April 2014 - 10:39
Hi all, hoping I can pick your brains for ideas & suggestions for a friends 40th in July. We are having difficulty as: a) its in the middle of ramadan b) so in the midde of summer c) its on a Sunday So as you can see there are a few restrictions placed on what we can and cannot do. Of course we would also like to celebrate with a bottle of bubbly... But would prefer something different to nice dinner. It does not have to be a Sunday if this would open up to more ideas. If anybody has faced this particular challenge and managed to pull off a wicked birthday for a good friend please let me know!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY