Not pregnant - But looking for Maternity Insurance | ExpatWoman.com

Not pregnant - But looking for Maternity Insurance

Latest post on 19 August 2014 - 13:07
Yes, you most have your insurance for 10-12 months, depending on the company, before the benefit is available. I got my insurance with Integra Global, and although they have a 12 month period, the benefit limits and network is much better then most, considering the premium I paid. U can contact topsurance.com they are super quick to get back to you and offer lots of details, which made my decision making easier. I hope it helps.
Latest post on 05 August 2014 - 01:52
what does waiting time mean? Do you have to buy insurance from them at least 10 mths before you deliver or 10 mths before getting pregnant?
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 17:42
I researched for quite a while and the best value for money I found was Morgan Price. I wanted direct billing and complications of birth covered. I paid just under 11k through Aurora at Pacific prime for health insurance including maternity for 1 year - waiting time is 10 months which I think most of them are. I have had the insurance for 8 weeks and they have approved the cost of a MRI that I need for a recent injury so they seem quite good so far. You can email [email protected] and she will give you different options that suit your needs.
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 17:01
Hi Ladies.. Even iam looking for the same... please help me with some info as iam new in Dubai... angelina
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 27 June 2014 - 21:29
Sorry - I know there are so many posts about this already, but most cover the topic of ladies that are already pregnant and seeking insurance to cover maternity. I am not pregnant at the moment, but I hope to be soon and wanted to know if there is any insurance company that will provide maternity coverage with a lesser waiting period, or offer maternity insurance immediately (for an individual that is not pregnant) Daman seemed to be popular, but I called and they said they no longer offer spot on maternity coverage (there is a long waiting period). Any leads would be really appreciated!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY