BPA free bottled water question | ExpatWoman.com

BPA free bottled water question

Latest post on 06 July 2014 - 07:22

So we cant drink our tap water any more and need to invest in water.

Does anyone know:

-where Volvic and Evian get filled (at the source or in UAE?, there is no clear statement of this on the bottles)
-is Masafi 4 litres the best BPA free water-cooler that doesn't get cleaned chemically inbetween uses?

I am ideally looking for BPA-free, good quality water bottled at source -if I get bottled water.

If water cooler, BPA-free, non-chemically cleaned, good quality water.

Thanks for the suggestions...

Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 15:03
I use Masafi 4 gallon bottles and the dispenser. I'm happy with the water and service, they even phone me the day before they deliver to my area to check if I want any water delivering.
Latest post on 31 July 2014 - 13:15
I had a flyer through my door today saying that Aquaplus are giving 12 coupons for 90 Dirhams. Free Delivery 800 WATER [92837'> [url=https://www.facebook.com/myaquaplus'>Aquaplus Facebook[/url'> <em>edited by Alismum on 31/07/2014</em>
Latest post on 07 July 2014 - 12:10
There's one called aquaplus that's bpa free bottles apparently, haven't tried them but when we move and get room for a cooler I'll be trying them. Just use masafi regular bottles at the moment.
Latest post on 06 July 2014 - 22:31
I also use the Masafi 4gallon bottles because they are BPA free. When I last researched it a few years ago I couldn't see any other water cooler bottles that were BPA free (and also didn't get chemically cleaned). I'd be interested to know if there are any others.
Latest post on 06 July 2014 - 16:46
I'm also concerned about the plastic water bottles. I've decided to get a filter and BPA free bottles (long-lasting ones) . I have been using a filter in the form of BRITA jug but the water is still gross with brownish residue and slime in it though it has been cleared by DM to be bacteria free, I am still concerned. I have always refused to spend on bottled water as its just awful for the environment and your pocket but now I have to buy it...so frustrating...
Latest post on 06 July 2014 - 09:55
I'm also concerned about the plastic water bottles. I've decided to get a filter and BPA free bottles (long-lasting ones) .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY