England to Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

England to Dubai

Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 21:19

I am going round in circles. Can someone tell me do I need all my documents Notarised, Legalised and stamped by the UAE Embassy in London. I have just spoken to a Notary who said that Marriage Certificate only has to be Legalised and stamped by the Embassy. My Dubai How-To Guide says that all documents have to be Notarised, Legalised and then off to the Embassy for the seal.

Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 13:56
Thought you must have had some connection with Wallasey. My son and his family live there, we lived in Hoylake and came to Dubai in 2007. My daughter (who is also here in Dubai with her family) used to live in Milton Keynes and left in 2006. Sounds as though you are getting things sorted!
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 00:33
Yes Duplicate Marriage Cert arrived today. I will send it to the Legalisation Office here in Milton Keynes and then hot foot it up to UAE Embassy in London. I used to live in Wallasey Amelia.
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 23:11
I took advice from something I read online and applied for a duplicate marriage certificate so we didn't end up with rubber stamps all over the original !! We had ours notarised and attested in Dubai but our company's PRO saw to all that for us - as Amelia says if you run a search here you'll find lots of info...
Latest post on 24 July 2014 - 22:52
Maybe you could say what certificates you are concerned about but definitely have your marriage and degree certificates attested. If you use the 'search posts' function on here you will find quite a lot of information and also companies that will do this for you if you don't want to do it yourself. I'm wondering about your user name. Do you live in Wallasey?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY