Shapewear Swimwear | ExpatWoman.com

Shapewear Swimwear

Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 22:17
I've recently stared swimming after my second baby and am self conscious about my top half which is still humongous due to breastfeeding, and my tummy, so i bought a rashvest (i think that's what it's called) - basically a long sleeved tshirt designed for water sports. I wear it over my bikini and it has the added bonus that it's UV protective. I bought it at mall of the emirates...billabong i think, and it hides a multitude of imperfections!
Latest post on 26 July 2014 - 22:00
There is a store in a mall on beach road that has a great store for swimwear. I can't remember the name of the mall but it is near the magrudy's and spinneys. It is the mall that has the Tim Hortons on the corner. You have to go to the second floor and you will find the shop there. I know the store has been mentioned in other threads, you could do a search and you might find the name of the mall or the store. Just found the thread:http: //www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic201637-that-dreaded-time-again--swimsuit-shopping-help.aspx Hope that helps! edited by Marsbar on 26/07/2014 <em>edited by Marsbar on 26/07/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 25 July 2014 - 15:27
Hi All I want to start swimming regularly, and was wondering where to find some shape wear swimsuits. I need to hide my really big saddle bags. I am not overweight, I work out and eat right. But my saddlebags have remained, and grown with childbearing!! Any leads will help. I have checkout Billlabong and a couple alike stores. They have board shorts that would cover up and do the needful. But If I can find a swimsuit that covers up the sad saddles, that would work best.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY