Flashing lights in the eyes | ExpatWoman.com

Flashing lights in the eyes

Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 18:22
Without hesitation get her to Moorfields Dubai. They are excellent and have some first class people. I would book in with whoever you can asap and be referred as per their recommendation. At least you will know then if there is an issue or an impending one. http://www.moorfields.ae/en/Team/Orthoptists/Katy.aspx Has she seen a good GP also for a blood test? Dr Carol Smiley is around at Healthbay polyclinic at Mirdiff and is again excellent.
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 17:58
Oh dear! I hope it's getting better. Did his start suddenly? It is only happening at night. She's was having her eyes checked by the optican and doctor for a while now in the UK. However, where can I go in Dubai to get it looked at?
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 16:45
My fiancé currently has flashing lights and was diagnosed with detached retina. I suggest you get her eyes looked at ASAP as this can be serious. Is it only when sleeping or day as we'll?
Latest post on 30 July 2014 - 16:09
Hi all, As some of you may know my daughter suffers from migraines for many years. Recently she has developed flashing lights in her eyes when she's asleep. Should I be worried or is it normal, like an aura? She hasn't really paid attention to whether she gets a migraine afterwards or not, but she will be from now.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY