Recommended Maid Agency? | ExpatWoman.com

Recommended Maid Agency?

Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 17:59
For Tanzanian the fee is 7000, and the waiting time is a lot less at about three to four weeks. When looking at the CVs, did you notice if any had GCC experience?
Latest post on 03 August 2014 - 14:23
Hi, I'm looking for a maid/nanny for a 4 year old with another baby on the way. Mainly looking for an English speaking Filipino. Can anyone recommend a good agency that they've used. There are tons out there but some of my friends have had bad experiences with agencies where they've paid them and had non-applicable candidates interview, the kind that didn't meet the criteria at all. Help Please! menky, if interested, I can give some contacts of some ladies in Kenya looking for a jobs as nanny and are qualified.
Latest post on 01 August 2014 - 18:13
Hi, I'm looking for a maid/nanny for a 4 year old with another baby on the way. Mainly looking for an English speaking Filipino. Can anyone recommend a good agency that they've used. There are tons out there but some of my friends have had bad experiences with agencies where they've paid them and had non-applicable candidates interview, the kind that didn't meet the criteria at all. Help Please!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY