Returning to british curriculum after 1 year in Canadian curriculum ? | ExpatWoman.com

Returning to british curriculum after 1 year in Canadian curriculum ?

Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 23:05
Yes we will be using Crown, they're very good we've used them before. Moving isn't fun is it?!! But on the bright side I was reading an article this morning on the Calgary Sun about this coming winter. They're expecting a harsh one! Quick let's pack!
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:52
We are returning from Toronto, we are leaving in 1 1/2 weeks ! I was also thinking of getting tuition if needed I suppose I'll play it by ear. Have you sorted removals yet I am in the process of booking them today !
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 17:23
Hi, I wouldn't worry too much about it. One year isn't that long. My children went from French curriculum to English curriculum and back to French! I did get extra tuition the first term but the kids were fine. Good luck! We are also returning to Dubai from TO this september
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 15:27
British curriculum is tough and a lot tougher to get back into.... Perhaps place him in a Canadian school again here? There is a big Canadian school now in Mirdiff. Ontario International Canadian School. They open in 2 weeks time on 15 Sept. http://oics.ae/ Otherwise plenty of extra tuition will help if you are set on going back to Brit Curr. <em>edited by Asti on 02/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 05:33
We were in a british school in Dubai for 5 years and last year we left for Canada, we are returning to Dubai and the British Curriculum this year. Should I be worried that my kids will be behind or have missed too much work ? I am hoping they will just fit back in with a bit of hard work ! Anyone any experience of swapping curriculums ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY