Skin tightening, creams or natural remedies | ExpatWoman.com

Skin tightening, creams or natural remedies

Latest post on 06 September 2014 - 09:07
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it... oh really, I like the sound of this too.....is it expensive? Yes it is quite steep but completely worth it...it fixes lines and stops new ones from coming on... Yeah, I saw the price online but think I may go for it. thanks for the recommendation x
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:45
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it... oh really, I like the sound of this too.....is it expensive? Yes it is quite steep but completely worth it...it fixes lines and stops new ones from coming on...
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:44
Yes it is quite steep but completely worth it...it fixes lines and stops new ones from coming on...
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:44
I've been looking especially old and haggish lately so decided to give the Boots Protect and Perfect range a whirl as there has been a lot of hype about how good it is. Surprisingly enough, after a few weeks of use I have noticed that the fine lines around my eyes have reduced. I haven't morphed in to Rosie H-W but I do think I'm looking a bit perkier in the eye area.
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:43
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it... oh really, I like the sound of this too.....is it expensive?
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:29
shop bought creams will not get rid of fine lines or wrinkles etc If you have sensitive skin as I do steer clear of Chanel. I used one of their night moisturisers and it made my skin so red and sore. Dermalogica do an age smart range and you can buy the trial sizes from most Boots stores In my opinion ( only mine) that is one of the best skincare ranges to brighten perk up dull skin
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:29
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it... oh really, I like the sound of this too.....[b'>is it expensive[/b'>? It's Chanel! They aren't known for their bargain pricing.....
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:24
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it... oh really, I like the sound of this too.....is it expensive?
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 13:01
Chanel has a range called sublimage...it's divine...you should try it...
Latest post on 02 September 2014 - 12:54
I feel like my skin needs a bit of a lift. I have a few fine lines, can anyone recommend a very good cream for this or a natural mask for this? Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY