Which Corset & where from? | ExpatWoman.com

Which Corset & where from?

Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 10:00

My friend is planning on wearing a long lycra dress and wants to wear a corset underneath to pull everything in :) Which do you recommend and where can she buy this from.

The corset should be very thin and not too bulk so as not to show underneath the dress.

Latest post on 19 September 2014 - 11:58
Perfect!! Thank you all!! Off to check out the corsets then!.:D
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 21:42
I've worn my debenhams shapewear under a long lycra dress and it was undetectable!
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 21:39
I really like Debenham's own brand corset/ shapewear. It looks like a one-piece swimsuit and has attached lycra shorts that lift up butt, thin out upper thighs, pulls in stomach completely without muffin-top bulge. You need to wear your own bra underneath. It's thin, breathable material. I would try on in store and buy the size that feels a bit uncomfortable, shapewear is meant to pull you in a bit!
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 17:00
M&S does some really good ones too, bit of a struggle to get in and out of :-P but they really work.
Latest post on 17 September 2014 - 16:58
Saw this https://habibi.ae/body-n-beauty/lingerie-n-shapewear.html
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 13:09
K Lynn sells Spanx too
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 12:51
My friend is planning on wearing a long lycra dress and wants to wear a corset underneath to pull everything in :) Which do you recommend and where can she buy this from. The corset should be very thin and not too bulk so as not to show underneath the dress. Try Spanx they are fab to pull everything in and even everything out Spanx definitely gets my vote too, brilliant at disguising and reshaping! Available in Debenhams and online and quite probably other stores too.
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 10:26
I am not sure about the brand but i can recommend the place which is Marks & Spencer
Latest post on 14 September 2014 - 10:05
My friend is planning on wearing a long lycra dress and wants to wear a corset underneath to pull everything in :) Which do you recommend and where can she buy this from. The corset should be very thin and not too bulk so as not to show underneath the dress. Try Spanx they are fab to pull everything in and even everything out

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY