Best job boards/sites please ? | ExpatWoman.com

Best job boards/sites please ?

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 10:26

Hello, having been over here a month now I am applying a lot but wanted to know
If anyone knew any places I haven't looked/suggestions ? I have had interviews but it seems to have gone quiet on the job front again.

Thank you x

Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 15:26
Hi all thanks for your nice and positive comments izzy I am in all sorts office management/PA/ events Marketing ..,I am on linked in too , I get the interview but I find some feel I am over qualified or I get to the interview and they try and put me in a different position or the job wasn't what I thought and it doesn't match the initial description ! Confused and pixxy i feel your pain how long has it been for you both ? Thank you Sarah Lou :o) and Londiamond thank you your words are all positive and helps a lot I know some jobs I have applied for have had hundreds of applicants x
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 11:06
The positions are now there however everyone knows that so employers are being inundated with CVs. We received 292 applications for a standard role, 82 for a national role (applications for these are often not this high). So do not lose hope. To add, getting to the interview stage is a big thing if it is with a good co. Reflect on what happened at that stage that the next stage was not seen. As a CV needs to be outstanding to be noticed, how you present yourself both physically and socially at the interview is critical to being recalled for a call back. I have had star CV applicants plonk in the interview stage as their personal branding did not reflect the corporate branding of the co. TAilor CVs to the co. Tailor representation to the co. It is like wearing a formal dress to a library interview, or a poncho to apply to be president. Or being too okey in a series environment, or too series in a laid back environment. Research the co., look at their staff on their website, try and get an idea of who they are looking for.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 11:03
Hello, having been over here a month now I am applying a lot but wanted to know If anyone knew any places I haven't looked/suggestions ? I have had interviews but it seems to have gone quiet on the job front again. Thank you x What do you do? Gulf talent BAC M.E Hayes Michael Page Clarendon Parker Morgan McKinley Things are busy at the moment and it hasn't gone quiet.
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 10:56
same here , still on the hunt , so will be following
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 10:39
what type of job are you looking for? Are you on linkedin?
Latest post on 16 September 2014 - 10:36
I am in the same boat as you looking for work ;-(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY