Where is the best place to network for brides to be? | ExpatWoman.com

Where is the best place to network for brides to be?

Latest post on 05 October 2014 - 22:41
Yes, would love to hear more about what you're doing - I'm a wedding photographer and will be looking to network when I move out in a few weeks time.
Latest post on 05 October 2014 - 10:32
It might be helpful to know what service you're offering to the bride-to-be?
Latest post on 04 October 2014 - 19:09
Hi Ladies, Thanks for all of your help, I'm currently working freelance for a company, so id like to sign some brides up to their company. Im being paid a basic i believe but then the commission could be great!! Thanks ladies..id love to set up an event soon for brides to be to come and network and mingle. Maybe that could be fun? x
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 09:32
Hi Robson - I'm wondering if you have already set up a company i.e in Free Zone to do this business - not many leads I would imagine!. Or do you have a local Emirati partner yet? If not - can you find a lady who is working arranging Emirati weddings as a partner - should be helpful? Did you do any courses in Wedding and Event Planning ? I see there are a few on-line and even an Institute of Wedding Planners in UK with an extensive web site! Good luck!
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 09:01
Ask the kind of places that brides to be are likely to patronize in the run up to their wedding to display your information - it could be your business cards accompanied by a pamphlet with a short brief of what you do, in one of those standup display cases. This could be placed discreetly on a cashier's desk. You could ask churches, beauty salons, bridal shops to do this for a fee. If you have a website or a Facebook page ask popular fashion bloggers or wedding blogs in Dubai to carry your button or badge or to carry links with a short note about your services and why its a must have. <em>edited by Redrec Tangle on 02/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 18:19
Hey, I've just taken on a few new roles within the wedding industry. I really need to sign some brides or sit down with a few of my links. I'd love to dazzle them with my knowledge and charm but where is the best place to find brides to be? Many Thanks. x You know, if I were you, I would start by talking with the churches because they know everyone who is getting married. Then the flower shops and possibly hotels as well. isn't there also a big bridal show sometime soonish?
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 18:15
Bridal shops?
Latest post on 01 October 2014 - 17:32
Hey, I've just taken on a few new roles within the wedding industry. I really need to sign some brides or sit down with a few of my links. I'd love to dazzle them with my knowledge and charm but where is the best place to find brides to be? Many Thanks. x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY