Best nursery to do FS1 | ExpatWoman.com

Best nursery to do FS1

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 00:42
I was very against my LO starting school at 3 as he'd always been home and we thought it would be hard on him. He LOVES it and so does his little friends. I think where ever you send them, you just want somewhere that has a nice little group of friends and a nice caring teacher. Go and see a few and go with your gut
Latest post on 04 October 2014 - 14:45
Have you called some schools to see if you can reserve an fs2 place for the following year? Might put your mind at rest.
Latest post on 03 October 2014 - 21:08
I like children's oasis, they have 2 branches near star and they could have space as so many little ones will be off to fs1.
Latest post on 02 October 2014 - 12:51
My son will turn 3 in August and originally we had planned to put him in school for FS1 but I am beginning to worry that he wont get a place (we only have his name at Star at the moment) and also I am worried that this will be too much of a transition. He is used to being at home with the nanny. He is super clever ( Biased Mum ) and am sure he would be able for it but I would like to consider nursery just in case. We live in the marina so somewhere in this area would be best but we can travel if needed. Please advise which nurseries you would recommend and if you think taking the chance of getting an FS2 place is a risk worth taking. Thanks :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY