Can you recommend a good maid agency? | ExpatWoman.com

Can you recommend a good maid agency?

Latest post on 07 October 2014 - 00:05

I am do fed up with maids coming and going
Need a good agency to get me a full time maid in their own sponsorship
Can you please help?
Thanks

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 15:48
Hi! Can anybody share the monthly costs one of this agencies charge?? Many Thanks!
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 16:22
There was a lady here who was ready to assist get one from Africa, maybe you can try and find her contacts to help you, am also searching for her Aren't you two the same people?
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 15:06
There was a lady here who was ready to assist get one from Africa, maybe you can try and find her contacts to help you, am also searching for her
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 13:51
Another vote for Explorer, with them for 3,5 years now.
Latest post on 10 October 2014 - 10:15
I am do fed up with maids coming and going Need a good agency to get me a full time maid in their own sponsorship Can you please help? Thanks For live in maid on agencies sponsorship there are two companies i know of: howdra and explorer. I used the latter for past 4 years, fees work out a bit more expensive then private soonsorship but if you dont like the maid agency provides replacement. As well when she goes on her vaccation they provide replacement maid. Atm the might be long waiting list in those agencies as current ban on filipinas maids means they cant bring any more new girls from filipines. Hth
Latest post on 07 October 2014 - 12:57
Find out where the problem is before looking for an agency since the same will happen -:)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY