Help Required Live In (or Out) | ExpatWoman.com

Help Required Live In (or Out)

Latest post on 19 October 2014 - 11:24
Please post this on our Classifieds, where ladies can post seeking a job or advertise a job: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thank you, EW Admin
Latest post on 18 October 2014 - 19:44
Hi Gingerbird Are you still looking for a maid? I know of a lovely Phillipino lady who has been here in Dubai for 2 years and is looking for a small family to work for as her Australian family had to return to Australia due to work. She is as loyal and trustworthy as you will find. She speaks, reads and writes english. She has 3 children of her own - the oldest who is at university - hence why she is working here in Dubai. If you are interested post here and I will post my details temporarily. Cheers
Latest post on 13 October 2014 - 08:17
We are a European family of 3, baby girl of 6 months looking for a live in (or out) maid. We live on Al Reem Island. Duties mainly will be cleaning, ironing, tidying up & babysitting when required and other domestic day to day chores. Offering attractive remuneration and benefits for the right person. Some of the benefits offered will be: - Competitive Salary dependent on experience. - Agreed performance related bonus annually. - Annual flight & 30 calendar days paid vacation time to home country at agreed time. - Own maid's Bedroom with on suite bathroom. - Food & toiletries included. - One day a week off. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with expat families will be honest, reliable, hard working & must have prior experience with babies. Must be able to speak fluent English. References must be supplied. You will be treated with honesty, respect and integrity so we ask only those with the same principles need apply. Please contact me if you have the above experience & we will arrange an interview.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY