French classes for Children?? | ExpatWoman.com

French classes for Children??

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 17:33
I only do tutor at home, I give you my email if you want to contact me [email protected].
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:28
Hi I have heard good things about l'Arc en Ciel on Al Wasl rd, near the Life Pharmacy junction. In fact I got a flyer from them yesterday advertising a holiday camp. Thanks WhiteOrchid - I will give them a call. Fingers crossed.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:27
Hi I know that Alliance Francais runs programs for Francophile and non native speakers at Oud Metha as well as Mall of the Emirates but they are not 1:2:!. I know someone who attends the Francophile one for reading and writing and highly recommends it (but you have to speak at native level) give them a call -they are apparently very helpful Hi Rubyslipper - I gave them a call few days back - they do not have classes over the weekend unfortunately.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 08:56
Hi, I'm a french teacher, from Paris and I can give some class for your son, but not on the week end. If you want i can give you my email. Hi Id love to have someone come and tutor myself and my 4 year old. Please provide me with your availability and cost. Thanks! <em>edited by 1wordsmith on 21/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 07:48
Hi I have heard good things about l'Arc en Ciel on Al Wasl rd, near the Life Pharmacy junction. In fact I got a flyer from them yesterday advertising a holiday camp.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 19:20
Hi, I'm a french teacher, from Paris and I can give some class for your son, but not on the week end. If you want i can give you my email.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 18:14
Hi I know that Alliance Francais runs programs for Francophile and non native speakers at Oud Metha as well as Mall of the Emirates but they are not 1:2:!. I know someone who attends the Francophile one for reading and writing and highly recommends it (but you have to speak at native level) give them a call -they are apparently very helpful
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:41
I am looking for a good French tutor for my 6 year old. Preferably classes that are provided over the weekend and by a native speaker. Has anyone come across someone good?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY