Where to dispose of used batteries? | ExpatWoman.com

Where to dispose of used batteries?

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 10:53

Hello. Does anyone know where I can drop off my box of dead, used batteries? I don't want to put them in the regular garbage. I know the Boy Scouts had a few drop off places a few years ago, but I haven't heard anything about them lately. Thanks.

Latest post on 16 August 2020 - 01:51
Apparently Barsha pond park has a big depot with various recycling options including batteries, e-waste and all the regular options too. Saw this on a YouTube channel called Sustainability Tribe so thanks to them!
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 12:11
Here's an update on the used battery box at Spinney's Motor City. It was removed last week and they don't know when it will be returned.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:50
I saw the change initiative on SZD had a bin for this, however, I also would like to know if there is a place closer to garhoud where old batteries can be disposed off responsibly.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:24
Thanks very much. I will check Spinneys on Al Wasl to see if they are doing it too. Any other ideas?
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 11:11
Hello. Does anyone know where I can drop off my box of dead, used batteries? I don't want to put them in the regular garbage. I know the Boy Scouts had a few drop off places a few years ago, but I haven't heard anything about them lately. Thanks. Spinneys, Motor city
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 10:54
Probably no good to you, but I saw a battery recycle box in Spinneys at The Springs yesterday.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY