LVL Lashes | ExpatWoman.com

LVL Lashes

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 19:56
Thanks for the replies. My lashes are quite long so I wanted to give it a try but would prefer a recommendation for a good technician! I think Chi Nail Spa have started doing them but I don't know anyone who has used them for this. Hopefully someone can give some recommendations :)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 19:49
I have got these done at home loads....it depends on your own eye lashes..if they are really short they won't look as good as if you have long straight eyelashes. I have rally long straight eyelashes and the result is amazing...again like Chunk said..it depends on the technician also. I am currently like you...tying to find somebody over here that does it.... I will keep you updated :)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 15:54
I've had this done 3 times and the effect is fantastic for a few weeks. However, it all depends who carries out the process. The first 2 times it was done by a very gentle, professional girl and the effect was exactly what I wanted it. It last well. This particular technician left the business so the third time I had a different girl and an altogether different experience - it was painful and my eyes were streaming. It's completely put me off. So I guess it's entirely down to the technician; please let us know if you find a good one!
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:53
I have read a few articles about LVL lashes and I am considering trying it but would love to hear any feedback from anyone who has had this done especially in Dubai. I'm not looking for false eyelashes so thought this might be easier to maintain? Also the results should last 6 weeks? TIA :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY