Female Gynaecologist in City Hospital | ExpatWoman.com

Female Gynaecologist in City Hospital

Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 19:26

Hi everyone,

Would you please recommend me a good gynae in City hospital. Must be female and someone who has time for her patients. Looking for someone who will genuinely take care of her patients and advise them the best form of child birth and does not discourage natural delivery.

I have seen various posts but did not see specific responses to the above so would really appreciate a few minutes of your time please. Thank you.

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:04
Cant recommend Dr. Elsa enough! She was wonderful as I unexpectedly delivered very early and she was so lovely with me and also checked on my baby in NICU during her rounds. The second time around, I was in India and had issues! She accommodated me for a last min apt when I was in Dubai n a visit and had some amazing advice. She also responded to my messages from India when things were tense. Her bedside manner is fab and she is very honest about things which is something I really appreciate. Long waits and sometimes tough to get appointments. She is worth the wait.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 00:07
I would highly recommend Dr. Elsa. I delivered my first baby earlier this yr with her. She is a thorough professional, never rushes at appt and says things as is and absolutely fabulous.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 00:09
Hi.. I would recommend Dr Elsa. She practices out of the hospital premises (Mediclinic City Hospital). She is very nice, experienced & have great bedside manners. Only issue is that she is booked heavily for many many months in advance. Taking appointment can be challenging. Other name is Dr Grace. She practices out of Dubai Mall location of Mediclinic City Hospital. My first pregnancy (early this year) was dealt by her throughout. Very humble, caring & of course experienced gyno. All the best!
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 21:26
BUMP - please anyone who can specifically guide me to the right doctor based on the below. I know this type of thread has been out there many times but I would really appreciate more recent feedback on the below. Thank you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY