Shea Butter | ExpatWoman.com

Shea Butter

Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 13:34

Hi Ladies !,

Can you please advice where can I purchase affordable pure shea butter.

BR

Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 15:21
i am very happy with natural and organic products of Argan Oil that includes Shea Butter . Amazing Results :)
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 22:41
I have seen it in Africa Pavilion of Global Village only 2 weeks ago. I don't know what quality it is though.
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 16:42
hello please send me a mail on [email protected]
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 09:12
Hi Ladies !, Can you please advice where can I purchase affordable pure shea butter. BR Hello Precious Gem, if you re still looking for a good Shea Butter, i bought some Organic and pure Argan oil products ,from Masdar City/Weekly organic Market in Abudhabi , among them Shea Butter with Argan Oil and the result on my hair was amazing even for other Morrocan products it is all natural and organic. I think they do deliver in Dubai, just try to contact the lady 055 3979491
Latest post on 14 December 2014 - 09:03
Hi Ladies !, Can you please advice where can I purchase affordable pure shea butter. BR
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 22:31
you can send me a mail on [email protected] I have some that come in from West Africa.
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 11:22
@Di, I wasn't discrediting their originality; just mentioning the fact that they don't smell pleasant. It's up to the poster to choose which product she likes based on the recommendations given. Hi CB no I did not take it that way at all, for sure its a matter of personal taste, frankly I cannot say I like the smell of raw unprocessed Argan oil much myself as much as I am into organics! :) Was just explaining for those who may wonder why some oils and butters have a rather strong odor. <em>edited by Di@DXB on 11/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 11:09
@Di, I wasn't discrediting their originality; just mentioning the fact that they don't smell pleasant. It's up to the poster to choose which product she likes based on the recommendations given.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 23:16
I am a big fan of sheanuts butter. it has help exzema of my son, it s good for hair, for the skin for hand for everything. I get mine from Shirley conlon organics you can look in google . she is selling in arte and other place . she has also a page in fb. it buy it since 4 years and it s good smell and very good for reasonable price. I would recommend Shirley Conlon products too, they are truly organic.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 22:30
Holland and Barrett carry good quality whipped shea butter. And to add, I have previously bought from Ripe and the smell was so repulsive I couldn't use it. I think theirs was mixed with argan oil. edited by Coffeebean on 10/11/2014 True Argan oil does not have a smell that everyone likes, but the fact that it smells actually shows it is the real undenatured oil rather than the processed oils that have the life stripped out of them by chemicals. Likewise Shea butter when its unprocessed and raw sometimes has a strong smell, the smell of pure natural products is often not agreeable to those who are used to commercially prepared cosmetics. Synthetic fragrances can smell much better than raw nature but are toxic, such as L'Occitaine shea butter which you pay so much for and is really no better than a jar of Vaseline for all the goodness that's left in it.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 17:54
Thank you Dubai Dee4c :-) il check it out
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 17:45
I am a big fan of sheanuts butter. it has help exzema of my son, it s good for hair, for the skin for hand for everything. I get mine from Shirley conlon organics you can look in google . she is selling in arte and other place . she has also a page in fb. it buy it since 4 years and it s good smell and very good for reasonable price.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 17:44
Dear DubaiDee4c The number you have provided for the African hair products shop is not responding.it says its wrong number.if you have the correct number do let me know. I am going through the website "Addicted to Soap" In the mean time i have ordered some from souq.com it will cost me around 80 aed if i pay in cash and delivered at home.if there is anything cheaper it wud be great. Thanks once again <em>edited by Precious Gem on 10/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 17:44
Dear DubaiDee4c The number you have provided for the African hair products shop is not responding.it says its wrong number.if you have the correct number do let me know Thanks once again
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 17:32
Holland and Barrett carry good quality whipped shea butter. And to add, I have previously bought from Ripe and the smell was so repulsive I couldn't use it. I think theirs was mixed with argan oil. <em>edited by Coffeebean on 10/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 14:36
Hi, Ive just gotten some from one of the mother's at my daughter's school - She is from Nigeria and she might be selling some as she said she has quite a bit - I can find out and let you know…. Global Village is open now so you can check the African section as I bought it there last year. You can also find it online from a company here called 'Addicted to Soaps' - they also deliver. You can find it in Bur Dubai at many African hair supply stores

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY