Rental news :) | ExpatWoman.com

Rental news :)

Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 14:42
Hate to burst the bubble I found, but I heard on the radio news that prices are actually going to rise in the new year. Someone from Cluttons was on saying that because of the influx of new expats expected rentals will go up!!!!! All predictions as accurate as stock market predictions..... And of course a RE company predicting rentals will go up .....:) How sure are they that there will be a continued influx of new expats? If oil prices stay where they are now or go down further, things may not be built at the same pace that they are now Lots of new projects coming online and many people are moving out of Dubai and back to Sharjah etc ( Traffic is awful) my community as 3 new almost finished residential projects coming online in 2015 and there are loads at Sports City.
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 14:32
Hate to burst the bubble I found, but I heard on the radio news that prices are actually going to rise in the new year. Someone from Cluttons was on saying that because of the influx of new expats expected rentals will go up!!!!! All predictions as accurate as stock market predictions..... And of course a RE company predicting rentals will go up .....:) How sure are they that there will be a continued influx of new expats? If oil prices stay where they are now or go down further, things may not be built at the same pace that they are now
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 13:37
Hate to burst the bubble I found, but I heard on the radio news that prices are actually going to rise in the new year. Someone from Cluttons was on saying that because of the influx of new expats expected rentals will go up!!!!!
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 12:37
There was an article in yesterdays edition of the 7 Days from one of the government ministers stating that if inflation rises further something will need to be done. I do feel there will be a correction next year however I don't think they will come down to 2008-2012 prices :-(
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 12:13
we needed good news... :cool:
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 10:05
But will they adapt the rent calculator? Prices there are just out if control. If they don't adapt it downward, many landlords will still see fit to increase the rent. edited by Oopsiedaisy on 18/12/2014 I very much doubt it, but what happens if some LL accept lower rents, won't the rental calculator take this into account?
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 10:02
But will they adapt the rent calculator? Prices there are just out if control. If they don't adapt it downward, many landlords will still see fit to increase the rent. <em>edited by Oopsiedaisy on 18/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 10:01
How did you get on with Victory Heights GE? :) Lovely, but can't afford it :(
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 10:00
How did you get on with Victory Heights GE? :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY