S & k - Losing my mind with these guys!!! | ExpatWoman.com

S & k - Losing my mind with these guys!!!

Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 16:47

It is time for our quarterly rent cheque - S&K have collected monies from the tenant and once again are giving us a merry dance paying the funds into our bank..We have had this each and every time. Are now on our 4th property manager in a year - they have such high staff turnover...Honestly have not come across such an unprofessional bordering on unethical organization...Just a front...absolutely ridiculous...Last time around had to threaten with a complaint to RERA and the local police...not sure what we are going to have to do this time....so stressful!!!!!

Latest post on 28 December 2014 - 19:55
We still don't have our original contract, our aircon wasn't working on entry, it takes us weeks and weeks to get a response from them.
Latest post on 28 December 2014 - 18:22
It's absolutely despicable...they have shut their offices till the first week of January...knowing full well that there were people like us who had to be paid...such unethical behavior!! I don't understand how they sleep at night...take a property management fee for doing absolutely nothing...and on top of it hold on to our rent monies...ridiculous....just a scam of a company....they have caused us so much of stress...feel absolutely sick to my stomach every time I think about them..
Latest post on 28 December 2014 - 17:56
Also sick of their spam emailing too, as fast as I block one of their marketing addresses they send another variant address with more unsolicited rubbish.
Latest post on 27 December 2014 - 20:30
The property we rent is managed with this company. Absolutely rubbish from our end too. I feel sorry for my LL.
Latest post on 27 December 2014 - 17:36
According to their website they won't be available until 3rd January. Personally, I wouldn't be waiting until then to be able to contact them, I would be on my way to RERA now to lodge a complaint. Once the matter was resolved and I had my cheque, I would be waving them goodbye. Good luck.
Latest post on 27 December 2014 - 16:16
It is now the 27th of December, and we have not as yet received our rental payment!!! Scam artists....
Latest post on 27 December 2014 - 16:12
FairyDust - who is your agent??
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 18:27
Sounds really bad. My agent gets the cheques made out to me and either gives them to me or pays into my bank for me. Never had an issue and they're fantastic.
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 17:06
I would steer clear of having the tenant pay the agency. Cheques should be paid to the LL. Get out of that asap!
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 17:01
Because they have conveniently had the tenant make the cheques out in their name so they can play this game....unscrupulous, unethical crooks!!!! Holding on to someone else's hard earned money...
Latest post on 18 December 2014 - 16:48
Why are the cheques not made out to you directly?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY