Emirati Cuisine dish recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Emirati Cuisine dish recommendations

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 07:49

Taking the family to the Emirati restaurant in Festival City. Any recommendations with regards to what dishes to try? Our first time there.

TIA

Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 14:43
Would be watching this thread closely... never been to exclusively Emirati restaurant...i always wondered what original Emirati food is like... initially i used to think Middle eastern food is something common they shared in the region... but with time I realize Lebanese, Syrian, Irani, Turkish all are different cuisines ... btw which restaurant are you planning to go to? That's exactly me. We are going to try Al Fanar. Me 3 ... i thought it was all the same too ... btw just checked Al Fanar on zomato.. they have 26 reviews with even pics of dishes by reviewers... you will get a good idea from there... I think I will be trying this soon... all this time in UAE and never having tasted their cuisine... sacrilegious... :\:
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 09:30
Would be watching this thread closely... never been to exclusively Emirati restaurant...i always wondered what original Emirati food is like... initially i used to think Middle eastern food is something common they shared in the region... but with time I realize Lebanese, Syrian, Irani, Turkish all are different cuisines ... btw which restaurant are you planning to go to? That's exactly me. We are going to try Al Fanar.
Latest post on 23 December 2014 - 09:23
Would be watching this thread closely... never been to exclusively Emirati restaurant...i always wondered what original Emirati food is like... initially i used to think Middle eastern food is something common they shared in the region... but with time I realize Lebanese, Syrian, Irani, Turkish all are different cuisines ... btw which restaurant are you planning to go to?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY