Jebel Ali Waterfront and Dubai industrial Vity - villa rentals.. any feedback? | ExpatWoman.com

Jebel Ali Waterfront and Dubai industrial Vity - villa rentals.. any feedback?

Latest post on 28 December 2014 - 16:15

Our rent renewal is due, DH commutes to AUH so we're considering downsizing to a 3 bed (no pool) - we're currently at The Villa, and considering looking at Jebel Ali Waterfront or Dubai Industrial City ... Seen some up for rent around the 130k mark, anyone got any feedback or thoughts? Any other places to consider on that side of Dubai (DH not keen in JVT/JVC) and don't really want to pay more than 160k. DS goes to GEMS DSO but I drop him off, so don't mind the extra journey (he's 16) and we need a small garden as we have poochie.

Thanks in advance for any top tips x
edited by cymraes on 28/12/2014
<em>edited by cymraes on 28/12/2014</em>

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 22:10
Sorry. Gentle bump. I think the Waterfront is near the Jebel Ali Beach resort and spa and the Palm Jumeriah Close to Gate 7 and 8 on SZR Thanks Sarahlou, Ok. seems a tad far.
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 12:38
Sorry. Gentle bump. I think the Waterfront is near the Jebel Ali Beach resort and spa and the Palm Jumeriah Close to Gate 7 and 8 on SZR
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 12:18
Sorry. Gentle bump.
Latest post on 17 March 2015 - 19:55
Evening all, Apologise for digging up a old thread. Where exactly is this place? I cannot find it on Google maps. Thanks.
Latest post on 30 December 2014 - 23:51
Thanks for your positive feedback ... DH agreed to go and gave a look ... Thanks again
Latest post on 30 December 2014 - 22:03
We live in Badrah and we love it! It is a great little community, very safe with nice areas for the children to play. The prices are good and there is no traffic. I work in Tecom and it takes me 15 mins to get to work. The finishing on the properties are excellent and they are building a pool and recreation facilities to be completed within the next few months. We love it here, we have made friends (never managed that in The Springs) and we hope to live here for a very long time. And finally save some money! ETA: Just to add, pets are allowed here. We have a dog and there are few other families with dogs and cats here. <em>edited by LaLaLayla on 30/12/2014</em>
Latest post on 28 December 2014 - 16:43
I have a friend who is in a 3 bed in Al Badra at JA Waterfront, she is really happy there, they were the 2nd people to move into the villa's there and slowly they are filling. They have a small back garden which is big enough for a BBQ, table and chairs and a few plants and really spacious balconies as well, the kitchen isn't massive but it's not small either. I really liked it when I went to visit her, the landscaping was lovely, the villa looked well finished and the location is really peaceful. I would certainly recommend that you go and check them out. Good luck with your search!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY