Message for Babbysoosoo | ExpatWoman.com

Message for Babbysoosoo

Latest post on 08 January 2015 - 23:40

Hi Babysoosoo,

I have tracked you down!!! The powers of the internet!

You very helpfully responded to a thread on the Dubai site a few weeks ago about Growth Hormone and Alico covering it as your medical insurance provider. I posted the following response but didn't hear from you so thought I'd do a search and then discovered you're in Doha!

Babysoosoo, That is brilliant news. I will get on to Alico straight away if it's going to take months for approval, as I imagined it would. Can I ask, is your LO on GHT for a pre-existing condition? Mine is, so all of the other insurers I've spoken to have rejected it on these grounds,as well as GHT being a general exclusion. Also, do you have a contact at Alico by any chance? Might help to fast track the process and get rid of some of the original NOs!!!

Anyone know of any other insurers who cover GHT?

If there are any other details/tips you have about getting a this medication, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for any advice you can provide.

KNKL

Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 04:58
Hey Sorry dear just saw this, we are in the US for our annual escape :) yes my son had a pre exisiting, boy i fought so hard for it.. I dont have a contact in Alico but I got my employer support so that helped.. My son doctor wrote a long report.. I can tell u more off record.. I am in the US now if u cant wait then u can call me, well send u my number if u want to send me your email address just dont want to put it there Medication is reficulously expensive... I have to tell u i had so many sleepless night bc of this.
Latest post on 23 July 2015 - 11:13
Dear KNKL I have same problem now for my son any progress? what did you do at last? you could cover it with insurance? I have Alico too
Latest post on 12 January 2015 - 20:56
BUMP Babysoosoo, are you around?