Shop & Ship and PayPal | ExpatWoman.com

Shop & Ship and PayPal

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 08:51
You have to sign up initially with a matching address so they can verify the card. But once that's done you can change the delivery address to whatever you want at the time of actual payment. I have 5 or 6 different delivery addresses stored in my PayPal account.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 18:29
I'm confused too. Part of the whole point of PayPal is that you can take payments from or make payments to anyone anywhere in the world! I buy stuff from the States using my Dubai cards via PayPal all the time, and get it sent to my US Shop & Ship address.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 17:33
PayPal will only give the option of setting up an account in the country where the credit card is issued (UAE). Some of the US online shops only offer PayPal so I can't get the order delivered to the Shop and Ship US account/address. Has anyone been able to get around this problem? Thanks. I'm confused, have you been able to successfully set up a paypal account? If you already have, you can complete check out on the US website, and it should automatically redirect you to paypal--where you can select an alternate shipping address, for instance, your Shop ad Ship NY or whichever. Am I missing something?
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 15:32
shop and ship offer a US charge credit card - use that Wow did not know that. Thanks Izzy
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 15:06
shop and ship offer a US charge credit card - use that
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 15:03
I have a UK paypal but UAE card. My DH did it not sure how. Maybe email Paypal.
Latest post on 21 January 2015 - 14:46
PayPal will only give the option of setting up an account in the country where the credit card is issued (UAE). Some of the US online shops only offer PayPal so I can't get the order delivered to the Shop and Ship US account/address. Has anyone been able to get around this problem? Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY