QPost | ExpatWoman.com

QPost

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 10:08

Hi,

I do not have a POBox with QPost.

I wanted to know that is it possible to get simple letters and small parcels (not more than 100gm) through QPost?? May be they will receive it and keep it and I will go and collect it. Has anyone done such a thing in the past and could please share their experience regarding it?? Like is it possible or not, do the QPost people grumble about it, do they charge you extra for it, will they call u and notify you that a parcel/letter has come for you or do you have to call again and again and enquiry abou it...etc??

Please do not write about Aramex, FedEx, Borderline, UPS etc etc. I know everything about them. I am only eager to know about QPost and anyone’s experience about it.

I am not interested to open a 360qar/year POBox with QPost just for an occasional letter or a small parcel from family/friends back home nor interested to pay 35qar+ per shipppment to aramex or others for the same reason. I was thinking if there is any way I can get these things for free. Of course for imp documents or big parcels I will use services of Aramex or FedEx or others.

Thanks in advance.