Any events happening today? I have visitors on their last days. | ExpatWoman.com

Any events happening today? I have visitors on their last days.

Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 17:52
Take them to one of the escape games (Escape Quest / Hint Hunt / Challenge Chambers) I know its not very Dubai but so much fun...
Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 13:40
Theres the Polo Gold Cup on near the Ranches and Showjumping at the Equestrian Centre, both have a line up of attractions going on for families besides the main event The listings for all events on today are here too http://www.dubaicalendar.ae/en/section/events?fromDate=31-01-2015&toDate=06-02-2015&eventCategory=&searchText=
Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 11:21
The Desert Classic at Emirates Golf club? Even if you are not into golf, you can spend a few hours there and it's not often you can see the famous golfers up that close on your doorstep.
Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 11:08
I took them out for an amazing day on KiteBeach yesterday for the Dubai International Kit Fest....amazing day. I would recommend it if you haven't been to see the amazing kites. Its at the Beach behind Sunset Mall. Anyway, I think I've missed Ripe Market, as I believe its only Fridays, but is there anything else I could do today. I need a nice family day out, something a little different.... They're so done with all the usual sightseeing places, they come to Dubai often. Your ideas are welcome. Have a great weekend everyone, check out Kite Fest if you haven't been ;)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY