Anywhere for affordable laser hair removal | ExpatWoman.com

Anywhere for affordable laser hair removal

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 14:12
Hi, does anyone know where I can get laser hair removal at a cheap price, need legs and bikini done. Heard iranian hospital was cheap but not been there. recommendations would be great. Thank you. I go to Saudi GErman Hosptal to Dr. Baby Jane, finished my face and now on to other areas. Affordable...AED 250 for half face
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 01:47
Healthy Avenue Polyclinics, based on the ground floor of Grosvenor House are doing good offers. They posted some time back via Groupon but if you walk in and see them for a consultation, they have similar offers too. I am currently using them for my laser and am really happy with not just the results but the service and I feel comfortable knowing that they are fully qualified and experienced and will certainly give you value for money. :cool:
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 11:19
Hello.. I am looking for laser hair removal ( bikini line ) at Iranian Hospital - any reviews on cost and experience ?
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 17:01
Hi, does anyone know where I can get laser hair removal at a cheap price, need legs and bikini done. Heard iranian hospital was cheap but not been there. recommendations would be great. Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY