Eyebrow tatoo | ExpatWoman.com

Eyebrow tatoo

Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 13:45

My aunt has lost her eyebrows and wants to do an eyebrow tatoo. Has anyone done it in Dubai? I'd really appreciate if I could know what's a good place to do it. Thanks

Latest post on 27 January 2016 - 16:57
HD brows aren't tattoos, that's something completely different which basically involved laods of treatments to make your own brows grow out then shaping them. HD IS expensive. So are the semi-permanent tattoos! All the prices I've been seeing are 2,800-3,000 ... :( Price aside, I'm seriously considering getting it done. After hearing some feedback, at the moment I'm erring towards Chloe/clobrows (https://instagram.com/clobrowsdubai/) who works out of Sisters Beauty Lounge in Dubai. Has anyone any experience, good or bad, with her? edited by Sam7 on 26/02/2015 Chloe Walsh's work is absolutely phenomenal, and I've been following her for a while now... It's always something I've wanted myself and will save up in the future as I have very fair eyebrows. In terms of price though -- she doesn't have room to complain really... This will be something on her face, and for that she should only be paying for the highest quality, highest skilled and most experienced technician with the best portfolio The same as any tattooed work on your body, I thought that was a given
Latest post on 27 January 2016 - 15:39
My aunt has lost her eyebrows and wants to do an eyebrow tatoo. Has anyone done it in Dubai? I'd really appreciate if I could know what's a good place to do it. Thanks As far as i know, the tattoo artists here are not the impressive, they are Novice, can do the simple tattoo, but don't expect much from them regarding technical designs, as they will just ruin it.
Latest post on 25 January 2016 - 15:30
Thank you so much for the feedback Goldilocks and 19Dimples84. Really appreciate it. x
Latest post on 25 January 2016 - 14:23
Hi, I had my eyebrows tattooed by Chloe (Sisters Beauty Lounge) in August last year and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. I went in for a consultation and came out with perfect brows! I had very little eyebrows so I paid the top end price of 3000dhs but it was worth every penny. I had a top up done 8 weeks later once they had healed. This was part of the price. Chloe was so lovely, very professional and gave her honest opinion about what would suit you best. I would recommend her to everyone and will be going back to see her for a top up. :)
Latest post on 25 January 2016 - 09:22
I've had eyebrow tattoo's and eyeliner done by Michele Soudi twice in the last 5 years (it fades after about 3 years). While it's expensive, I am very happy with the results, can't recommend her highly enough.
Latest post on 24 January 2016 - 23:23
Bump Would really appreciate any feedback.
Latest post on 22 January 2016 - 23:49
My eyebrows have faded and disappearing and also very uneven. I desperately want to get natural looking symmetrical eyebrows. I have to get glasses and all the frames I try on look terrible and seem to highlight how uneven and lopsided my eyebrows are! Any advice please on where to go? any reviews on Clobrows/Sisters Lounge for eyebrow tattoos? TIA X
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 22:21
Hi Ladies, I have just had mine (eyebrows tattoo) done by Michele Soudi few days ago. The results are amazing. She is a pro and she is definitely a perfectionist. My eyebrows came out looking impressively natural and standing out. I would highly recommend her. She is a little bit pricey, but when I compared her work (images) by others offering the service for a cheaper price, I found her work worth it.
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 16:20
Hi Ladies, Yes sorry I meant HD not tattoo for 300AED and basically that is basically eye brow shaping that includes angles and symmetry based on your brows with wax/ thread and tint on your brows. But Yes I agree tattoo also expensive. Haven’t heard of Chloe but will ask around... Check out Michelle Saoud too she’s been doing it here for a looong time and has a good rep. Keep us posted on your results. Best of Luck
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 12:24
Bump ... any reviews on Clobrows/Sisters Lounge for eyebrow tattoos?
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 15:09
I had mine done years ago. It last about 3 years before the ink starts to fade. Tattoos are expensive because of the time they last, plus it's a precision procedure.
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 14:40
HD brows aren't tattoos, that's something completely different which basically involved laods of treatments to make your own brows grow out then shaping them. HD IS expensive. So are the semi-permanent tattoos! All the prices I've been seeing are 2,800-3,000 ... :( Price aside, I'm seriously considering getting it done. After hearing some feedback, at the moment I'm erring towards Chloe/clobrows (https://instagram.com/clobrowsdubai/) who works out of Sisters Beauty Lounge in Dubai. Has anyone any experience, good or bad, with her? <em>edited by Sam7 on 26/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 13:42
HD brows aren't tattoos, that's something completely different which basically involved laods of treatments to make your own brows grow out then shaping them. HD IS expensive.
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 13:32
What about HD brows? Is there anyone besides Michelle who does them here in Dubai as I think 300 dirhams is a bit pricey isn’t it? or am I being unreasonable? 300dhs for tattoo?? Its normallly 2000dhs....... I think she meant 3,000?
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 12:16
What about HD brows? Is there anyone besides Michelle who does them here in Dubai as I think 300 dirhams is a bit pricey isn’t it? or am I being unreasonable? 300dhs for tattoo?? Its normallly 2000dhs.......
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 21:01
What about HD brows? Is there anyone besides Michelle who does them here in Dubai as I think 300 dirhams is a bit pricey isn’t it? or am I being unreasonable?
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 15:22
My aunt has lost her eyebrows and wants to do an eyebrow tatoo. Has anyone done it in Dubai? I'd really appreciate if I could know what's a good place to do it. Thanks There are quite a few ladies on British mums on facebook that do it, there is an australian lady who offers 30% to British mums, she is meant to be very good.
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 15:30
Thank you so much
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 14:58
My aunt has lost her eyebrows and wants to do an eyebrow tatoo. Has anyone done it in Dubai? I'd really appreciate if I could know what's a good place to do it. Thanks Yes, I used a fantastic lady, her number is 0551067610, and she was half the price compared to other. her work is on facebook, permanent makeup dubai....sorry cant remember her name something with an S....I love mine saves me like 15mins in the morning doing my make up:)
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 14:04
These are semi perm ones http://www.eyebrowsdubai.com/

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY