Help with areas to live and british school options.... | ExpatWoman.com

Help with areas to live and british school options....

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 11:08
Hi, Im living in Silcon Oasis there are lots of emirates staff living here, (Semmer or Cedre Vills). I moved here from Abu Dhabi in October and there is the Gems Wellington DSO(British Curr) School here also.:)
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:13
Hi Sandstorm, I believe Mirdif would be a good area for you to look at. Perfect for your husband's commute to EGHQ, and there are several good schools nearby; such as GEMS Royal Dubai (British curriculum). Also not too far from Repton school, although this may be a stretch on busy mornings. I know a lot of Emirates staff live in Arabian Ranches and love it, although slightly further out for your husband's commute. Al Barsha is also quite popular! Hope this helps.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 10:34
Morning all :-) We are a British family living in Abu dhabi moving to Dubai soon....my husband will be working for Emirates. I am bit lost when it comes to looking at good communities or residential areas in Dubai with regards to close proximity to good British schools or easily commutable and afcourse also factoring in my husband’s commute to his office (Emirates headquarters). Can anyone recommend good British schools that have availability. Which area should we look at to rent? Please can someone shed some light on good expat locations together with the other factors ive highlighted. Appreciate any input Thanks in advance family areas and villas Arabian Ranches meadows Springs Lakes Mirdif Barsha Victory Heights Emirates Headquarters are close to Mirdif and Garhoud I cannot help with schools sorry Some good property sights are www.justrentals.com www.propertyfinder.ae
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 10:31
Morning all :-) We are a British family living in Abu dhabi moving to Dubai soon....my husband will be working for Emirates. I am bit lost when it comes to looking at good communities or residential areas in Dubai with regards to close proximity to good British schools or easily commutable and afcourse also factoring in my husband’s commute to his office (Emirates headquarters). Can anyone recommend good British schools that have availability. Which area should we look at to rent? Please can someone shed some light on good expat locations together with the other factors ive highlighted. Appreciate any input Thanks in advance

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY