Birthday in a park: Birthday arrangement / supplies HELP | ExpatWoman.com

Birthday in a park: Birthday arrangement / supplies HELP

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:01

Hi, I am planning to have my kids birthday in the JLT Park. I am looking to rent table and chairs for kids and adults. Can anyone please recommend some suppliers (I am working on a low budget) OR recommend someone who can do all the arrangement and decoration for me including bouncing castle or some activities for kids (2-4 years of age).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Latest post on 13 December 2015 - 11:39
Stop digging up old posts to spam the forum! Seriously!
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 13:41
hi, it will be 11 April. Can u pass me your contact details and we can get in touch. thanks
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:23
hi... can you give me the date of the event? happy to help with this if this doesn't clash with any other committed event bookings we already have... charges are as follows: child-sized tables and chairs (set of 20) - AED 400 bouncy castle (for 2-4yrs old) - AED 700 (for three hours - without attendant... if attendant require, extra charges will apply) games entertainer/party host - AED 500 per hour (games will be conducted by a filipino or indian coordinator) adult tables and chairs can be hired direct from ACE Hardware Rentals (Dubai Festival City branch only)... you would need to go in advance and pay a deposit and book the items... they will deliver and collect items for an additional fee <em>edited by HorizonMum2 on 26/02/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY