Where to buy Iphones | ExpatWoman.com

Where to buy Iphones

Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 18:15

Where in Dubai is best to buy an iphone from please? Dont have much time to shop around so asking on here so I can minimise time. TIA

Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 17:02
I am not encouraging gray market but there are many electronic shops in Naif and Bur Dubai selling authentic iphones from US or UK with facetime feature. It's about AED250-350 less than mall prices. They have freebies too like apps or accessories (made in china though). The only downside of this is your warranty claim or service if ever the phone goes kaput. But personally if you are staying or a resident in UAE, buy from a good store just in case something goes wrong. But then again, another consideration is most iphones don't need any service or warranty at all as it's a good phone to begin with.
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 11:32
Try 'Micro', one of their stores located opposite emirates nbd bank (the one nearest ski dubai side) of MOE They sell US & UK versions WITH FaceTime. You'll pay a little extra for unlocked but so worth it to keep in touch with other FT users abroad.
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 09:05
www.jadopado.com they have facetime and come with warranty.
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 08:20
Geant had plenty in stock a few weeks ago. They also gave 150 dhs gift voucher against the one I purchased.
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 02:30
UAE iphones don't have facetime on them, you need to buy a UK or US imported unlocked phone. The 'grey' market shops have these, that's the independent electronics stores. Al Falakawi in Mirdiff CC has them.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 20:07
Phones from Carrefour are locked so can not get Facetime so better to get from a shop where unlocked
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 19:10
Usually buy from carrfour, but moreso to collect points. The price of the iphone seems to be the same everywhere.. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY