Any Chiropractor on this forum? | ExpatWoman.com

Any Chiropractor on this forum?

Latest post on 08 April 2015 - 09:31
Just have your husband go with you and he can be in the room with you and the doctor. adjustment really can work wonders when you pregnant. i had an awful experience with a female chiropractor from Canada here aND IT put me off for a long time but i now go regularly to dr jones at california chiropractors. he is the best
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 11:22
Is a chiropractor ok for back ache during pregnancy? the regular maternity massages don't do well to me. Lastly if I could ask where could I find these Drs that you recommend? Appreciate your reply. Mommypie, chiropractic adjustment are perfectly safe and very good for back problems while you pregnant. i found while i was pregnant with a very big baby that my spine was being pushed all over the place and felt relieve straight after my first adjustment. getting checked out can always help you have a better natural delivery too. my friend who is 4mnths pregnant just saw him yesterday and was very happy with him. like i said i cant recommend him enough, he is super nice. they based in healthcare city near wafi, building 64, block A 04 429 8292... Hi Rosie, thank you for this feedback. My DH has some issues with male doctors checking on me but I would take my chances to argue with him to see Dr Sean as my back is killing me. I'm 5 1/2 months now and it's ridiculously hard for some reason. Really need this,. Thanks!
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 08:51
Thanks all for the info.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 11:25
Is a chiropractor ok for back ache during pregnancy? the regular maternity massages don't do well to me. Lastly if I could ask where could I find these Drs that you recommend? Appreciate your reply. Mommypie, chiropractic adjustment are perfectly safe and very good for back problems while you pregnant. i found while i was pregnant with a very big baby that my spine was being pushed all over the place and felt relieve straight after my first adjustment. getting checked out can always help you have a better natural delivery too. my friend who is 4mnths pregnant just saw him yesterday and was very happy with him. like i said i cant recommend him enough, he is super nice. they based in healthcare city near wafi, building 64, block A 04 429 8292...
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 10:52
Is a chiropractor ok for back ache during pregnancy? the regular maternity massages don't do well to me. Lastly if I could ask where could I find these Drs that you recommend? Appreciate your reply.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 07:56
Hi Sheila welcome to the forum my husband and I see two very good chiropractors if you need a reccomendation Drs Charles Jones and Sean Miner Dr Sean Miner is fantastic, he is so much better than others chiropractors I have seen here, wished I had found him years ago. Cant recommend him enough.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 14:52
Hi Sheila welcome to the forum my husband and I see two very good chiropractors if you need a reccomendation Drs Charles Jones and Sean Miner
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 20:47
Any chiropractors here on this forum? <em>edited by sheilaG on 25/03/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY