Reclining sofa | ExpatWoman.com

Reclining sofa

Latest post on 09 August 2016 - 12:23
@dubaiwithonlychild have u found it...!?? If not yet let me know..im going for furniture hunt i can search that for you...
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 14:57
Check LazyBoy at Marlin furniture in Karam (not sure if there is on eon SZR). we got ours >6 yrs ago and still in great shape. Marlin used to stock quite big range. You can also check Pottery Barn for their famous recliner - although more pricy than the lazyBoy.
Latest post on 24 July 2016 - 05:36
do a search for Lazy Boy and you should find someone here who sells them.
Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 12:20
hi am selling recliners motorize we are have shop here in 26St al qouz 4 Dubai please contact me Hi jessica15 - please make use of our free classifieds to sell your item: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thank you!
Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 10:54
hi am selling recliners motorize we are have shop here in 26St al qouz 4 Dubai please contact me
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 15:47
Thanks, can't see any in their catalogue. Will drop in to the store as well. Just to clarify, by recliner I meant the ones where there is a pull out/ push in leg rest (and not the ones which one seat is extended to make a sort of L-shape sofa). <em>edited by dubaiwithonlychild on 03/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 14:50
If the price is not a concern, I'd recommend to check Western Furniture. We bought 1 and 3 seater reclining leather sofas there couple of years back during Ramadan so it came with a discount. They have a showroom in SZR near Oasis mall and another one in Karama, if not mistaken (the latter is bigger, hence bigger assortment)
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 11:11
I know not everyone likes recliners, but I love my comfort! Have been looking around, and the only places I can find them are the likes of Home Centre and United Furniture - when you look closely their quality and finish is a bit lacking, but they will be my go-to if I can't find any other option. Does anyone know where I can buy good quality 3 and/ or 2 seater reclining sofas?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY