Shipping company - Dubai to Singapore | ExpatWoman.com

Shipping company - Dubai to Singapore

Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 18:55

Hi, we are looking to move to Singapore in the next few months. Any recommendations for good moving companies?

Latest post on 15 May 2015 - 17:42
My company is paying for the move and was planning to get quotes and do a shortlist. I told them my list has 4-5 agencies and that I will approve only one of them. They have come back today with one in the list - that I have used in the past. So far so good.
Latest post on 13 May 2015 - 00:52
It's peak season now all the way to august that's prob why the shipping company didn't come back to you for a survey. I had used ISS and not a good experience at all from our Dubai to Doha move. Recently we are moving back to Dubai with GAC but will let you know when it's done. Sante Fe for my friend move from Singapore to Doha was ok
Latest post on 12 May 2015 - 19:38
Sorry Singdub. I haven't been on here for a few days. How's it going with moving quotes? I've emailed 5 different companies and only one has got back to me, although not offered to come out and give me a quote. I thought they would all be jumping at the chance to get some business but I suppose this is their busiest time of the year.
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 20:19
I have a friend who runs a British removal company and has an office in both dubai and Singapore the company is called diamo http://www.diamogroup.com
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 14:11
Hi Thaiger, when are you looking to move? We should compare some notes :) Any other recommendations?
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 07:53
Crown
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 20:11
Hi Singdub. I've just found out today that I am moving to Singapore soon too so I am very interested in also knowing the answer to your question.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY