Ikea kitchen installation - demolition? | ExpatWoman.com

Ikea kitchen installation - demolition?

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:05
Try David Rae's company 0501980440. Strictly professional. I will suggest you to go for custom made furniture for you kitchen. its quality worthy......:)
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 16:43
Excellent. Thanks for the replies. Mine is more Bob than metrosexual, but I think he left his demolition enthusiasm somewhere along the way! FFx
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 15:52
Good morning We're having our kitchen re-done at the moment and I'm really keen on Ikea. We've had them measure up and we're going to do the planning part next week. I know they install but they don't breakdown and remove the old kitchen. Has anyone had an Ikea kitchen installed and who did this part of the work for you? Also, it's Emaar, so we're dealing with them and their NOC procedure too. If anyone has any advise or guidance it would be much appreciated. FFx Try Maintain ME for taking out the old kitchen, highly recommend them and very cost effective, we had a bathroom renovation done and painting work, extremely pleased with the work and service. 050-3760-772, hope it helps and happy new kitchen : )
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 20:35
My hubby did ours in our old Spings villa, didn't take him long and he's more metrosexual than Bob the builder. Failing that we got in Emrill to help us with tiling etc, they might do it.
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 16:48
Thanks for the suggestion and the 'good luck'! FFx
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 11:10
Hi FF, try a company like Tip Top Painters for the demolition. They have now expanded their services and recently did plumbing work for me. They may also be able to remove the old kitchen. If it's in an Emaar property it comes out fairly easily and with almost no damage/breakage :) As for the permission, Emaar only needs the drawings/kitchen plan IKEA gives you and the deposit. They're pretty quick with approving these types of jobs as they have been done in hundreds of homes across their developments. Good luck!
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 09:52
Good morning We're having our kitchen re-done at the moment and I'm really keen on Ikea. We've had them measure up and we're going to do the planning part next week. I know they install but they don't breakdown and remove the old kitchen. Has anyone had an Ikea kitchen installed and who did this part of the work for you? Also, it's Emaar, so we're dealing with them and their NOC procedure too. If anyone has any advise or guidance it would be much appreciated. FFx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY