Apartments were dogs are aloud | ExpatWoman.com

Apartments were dogs are aloud

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:33
I think around 144 but heard they are planning increase at renewal Thanks
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:24
I think around 144 but heard they are planning increase at renewal
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:22
I can confirm that there are no fees in subsequent years. They have also been fairly flexible in the past with number of cheques..... Its not cheap for sure. But it is very good value for the area and the size of house. Worth a look.... Thanks for this. Looking at the FAQs on their website was a little offputting. I'll give them a call and see what they say. Do you know the rough rental for a 3 bed please?
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:17
I can confirm that there are no fees in subsequent years. They have also been fairly flexible in the past with number of cheques..... Its not cheap for sure. But it is very good value for the area and the size of house. Worth a look....
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:12
All looks great apart from the 10k deposit for a villa!!!!! Not bad if there isn't an agency fee. A one time fee of 5%, 2 cheques, and 'You will also have to pay a fee of AED 150 per cheque for any post dated cheque', which I presume means that if your deposit cheque is post dated that's extra.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:05
All looks great apart from the 10k deposit for a villa!!!!!
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 10:53
Thanks! But we have been really happy with them so far..... Feel so lucky to have a nice house in a good central area with a reasonable landlord. I wont move until I leave Dubai for sure.....
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 10:49
Landlord is great - good maintenance and their office are very responsive. Abu Dhabi National Properties is the landlord. Let me know if you need any chains pulled in ADNP.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 10:39
I would strongly suggest that if anyone is interested then get in now as these villas always go like hot cakes. It is not a compound with a pool but 8 villas down a lane (4 each side) with large walled gardens and gates and quite private. I imagine the current tenants must already have given notice.... 04- 4245796 Office is at Emaar Business Park www.adnp.ae
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 09:16
A friend is moving here with a dog and is going to work in the Al Safa area. They are looking for a 3 bedroom or large 2 bed, not a massive budget, so not Palm Jumeirah. The Marina I told her is a no, as you can't walk your dog there. JLT and Greens I know is pet friendly. What about Al Barsha and Tecom are you generally aloud dogs there? Szr buildings in general are they pet friendly? Downtown is too expensive as well. That's all areas I can think about that has an easy commute. There budget is 150 k and I don't think they will be able to get a villa not too far from Al Safa. I think it depends on the building itself. I have seen dogs in Tecom and many owners bring their dogs from Tecom to walk them at the Greens pet park. I cannot tell you which buildings though. They would have to ask security if it is allowed

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY