secret beach bar cafe? | ExpatWoman.com

secret beach bar cafe?

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:23
Thanks, these are great tips. Bait al Bahar and the Pizza Place at Jumeirah Beach Hotel are looking the most authentic to me. Kite Beach cafes I have to try as well. Jetty, Eden etc. are too fancy and modern for me. Finding something authentic with character is quiet difficult in Dubai. If anybody else has some suggestion, I am all ears...;)
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:34
Hi girls, i am searching for a really relaxed authentic beach bar or cafe. I am not talking about the fancy venues you will find when you google or party destinations like barasti. I rather have something in mind like beach restaurants in italy, spain, portugal or similar. cheap white plastic chairs, a charcoal grill, relaxed music, directly at the beach....If you made holiday in these places you will know what I mean. the closest I could find would be Bu qtair, but it is not at the beach. I would appreciate any tip. thanks, mina Eden beach club on the palm is amazing. or XL beach club on JBR...they do a great brunch
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:11
There's a nice pizzeria at Jumeirah beach hotel with tables right on the beach - it is very relaxed. Other than that the Kite Beach cafes and DOSC - but you need to be a member or signed in by a member for DOSC.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 09:27
I always go to Jetty Bar which is at the one and only or to the Zabeel Saray which has a relaxed atmosphere for watching the sun go down on the beach (Plage I think its called )
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 08:34
Bait al Bahar maybe? But again no alcohol and more cafe than restaurant but lovely outlook. Google location.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 06:58
Hi girls, i am searching for a really relaxed authentic beach bar or cafe. I am not talking about the fancy venues you will find when you google or party destinations like barasti. I rather have something in mind like beach restaurants in italy, spain, portugal or similar. cheap white plastic chairs, a charcoal grill, relaxed music, directly at the beach....If you made holiday in these places you will know what I mean. the closest I could find would be Bu qtair, but it is not at the beach. I would appreciate any tip. thanks, mina

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY