How to report a petshop | ExpatWoman.com

How to report a petshop

Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 00:28
This just breaks my heart. :( Would like to adopt a puppy but then my building is so strict with all these rules I'm not sure they allow pets. I wouldn't adopt one of those puppy if i were you.. talking from experience. My daughter always wanted to rescue a dog from one of the pet shops here in Paris. On her birthday in September, I let "rescue" one. It died a week later... The whole family was devastated. ;( Those pups are not healthy and many don't survive for long. Best thing is to report the shop.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:07
This just breaks my heart. :( Would like to adopt a puppy but then my building is so strict with all these rules I'm not sure they allow pets.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 11:00
I was absolutely horrified walking past a petshop in JLT yesterday called petshop.ae. Its the worst I have seen in Dubai. The puppies for sale are getting big and everyone of them were sleeping, no life at all. This is because they are given mild sedatives to keep them calm in front of possible new owners. - - True story!
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 10:05
As far as I am aware you need to contact the Municipality Do you know which department, as I can imagine there would be lots of different people I would get transferred to? All I have heard people doing is taking pictures and then reporting to 800900. Sorry I can't be more help
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 09:14
As far as I am aware you need to contact the Municipality

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY