Want to rent garden/lawn for an event | ExpatWoman.com

Want to rent garden/lawn for an event

Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 06:02

Hi Dubai ladies,

I am looking to rent a garden or lawn area for a small event. I checked a few hotels unfortunately they are going way out of my budget. Is there any outdoor area in Dubai that I could possibly rent for a private function for upto 100 people?

P.S. I don't want to rent villas with gardens.

EDIT: Looking for the venue in Old Dubai areas (Deira, Burdubai, Qusais, Shk Zayed etc) as most of my guests will be from these areas.

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 10:42
Try the [url=http://www.indiaclubdubai.com/html/home.asp'>India Club[/url'>
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 14:11
Try the Lakes Club, they rent theirs for parties, as well as the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and the Els Club. Even the Emirates Golf Club - I've been there for some parties as well. Thank you but I am looking for something possibly in the old dubai area (deira, burdubai, qusais, shk zayed rd) as most of my guests will be from these areas. Helpful to specify when you are posting if you have a specific area you are interested in!!! Apologies!! Just edited the post :) Thank you!!
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 14:07
Try the Lakes Club, they rent theirs for parties, as well as the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and the Els Club. Even the Emirates Golf Club - I've been there for some parties as well. Thank you but I am looking for something possibly in the old dubai area (deira, burdubai, qusais, shk zayed rd) as most of my guests will be from these areas. Helpful to specify when you are posting if you have a specific area you are interested in!!!
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 14:02
Try the Lakes Club, they rent theirs for parties, as well as the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and the Els Club. Even the Emirates Golf Club - I've been there for some parties as well. Thank you but I am looking for something possibly in the old dubai area (deira, burdubai, qusais, shk zayed rd) as most of my guests will be from these areas.
Latest post on 30 June 2015 - 07:22
Try the Lakes Club, they rent theirs for parties, as well as the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and the Els Club. Even the Emirates Golf Club - I've been there for some parties as well.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY