Msg for Sarahlou .. 2 questions... | ExpatWoman.com

Msg for Sarahlou .. 2 questions...

Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 15:13

Hi Sarahlou,,

As you are the queen of SnS ;) would you know...

Q1. I'm trying to order from Asos and I saw there is a free worldwide delivery but does this apply only to the 16 days delivery service and not the express delivery which you have to pay 20 quid?
Would you suggest to SnS items from Asos ??

Q2. Have you SnS hair and beauty products. Am looking for Paul Mitchell freeze and shine and cannot find it anywhere they use to stock in the pharmacies here.
(I should add this to the other thread about discontinued items )
If so, can you share a reputable website I can SnS hair and beauty products.

As always I appreciate your help :)

Thanks!

Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 09:28
Thanks ladies for the replies Apologise for the late response.. GeordieBird - Thanks for the heads up! I was tempted to SnS glad you mentioned it. I too, had a big order. Now that I've decided to order directly the items I wanted has now all sold out :cry: If you don't mind me asking have you had to return an item back to Asos? My only concern is ordering from Asos from here is "returnable items" which is not as straightforward as it is in the UK. SarahLou - Sorry, I assumed you have ordered from Asos. I'm going to try and order from starwberrynet would you think that a good website to order hair and beauty items? TIA Hello I get my Kerastace from Strawberrynet
Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 09:04
A colleague uses ASOS regularly and if she has to return any items just sends them via the post office here. She's had no issues, so far
Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 21:59
Thanks ladies for the replies Apologise for the late response.. GeordieBird - Thanks for the heads up! I was tempted to SnS glad you mentioned it. I too, had a big order. Now that I've decided to order directly the items I wanted has now all sold out :cry: If you don't mind me asking have you had to return an item back to Asos? My only concern is ordering from Asos from here is "returnable items" which is not as straightforward as it is in the UK. SarahLou - Sorry, I assumed you have ordered from Asos. I'm going to try and order from starwberrynet would you think that a good website to order hair and beauty items? TIA
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 10:13
Hi Sarahlou,, As you are the queen of SnS ;) would you know... Q1. I'm trying to order from Asos and I saw there is a free worldwide delivery but does this apply only to the 16 days delivery service and not the express delivery which you have to pay 20 quid? Would you suggest to SnS items from Asos ?? Q2. Have you SnS hair and beauty products. Am looking for Paul Mitchell freeze and shine and cannot find it anywhere they use to stock in the pharmacies here. (I should add this to the other thread about discontinued items ) If so, can you share a reputable website I can SnS hair and beauty products. As always I appreciate your help :) Thanks! Hi I have never ordered from Asos so can't comment on that sorry I have in the past ordered hair products ( Liquids and aerosols and they did get through with no issues) I had two parcels via Oasis ( SnS) yesterday and they took 5 days door to door, charges were 111AED ( three dresses and two tops) didn't look at the weight though.
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 10:05
Hi, I know Im not Sarahlou but I have just ordered a parcel from ASOS using my Shop & Ship account, what a big big mistake! Obviously at the time I didnt know the weight of the parcel, and since found out yesterday it is 3.5kg and the shipping costs are 247 AED!! All because I wanted the parcel quickly I used my shop and ship... big big mistake! Depending on how much you are ordering from ASOS, I would not recommend S&S!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY