Sebaceous cyst in children | ExpatWoman.com

Sebaceous cyst in children

Latest post on 08 July 2015 - 14:00
Have you got a good GP? I would take her for a second opinion with a good GP and see what they say.
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 18:13
Can't help with which doctor but I had a sebaceous cyst on my leg when I was 10. It grew to about the size of a ping pong ball. Our doctor took it out. Then about 5 years ago, I had another 2 on the same leg and although they were the size of a marble and a cherry pit, my family doc still took it out. Very simple procedure and the scar from when I was 10 has faded and is unnoticeable.
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 08:35
Hi Ladies, Wonder if you can help. My daughter has quite a big Sebaceous cyst on her arm that must have doubled in size over the last year. I've taken her to the doctors and dermatologist and I keep getting conflicting advice to either remove it or leave it alone, so we are not sure what to do. The problem is as it's getting bigger, the doctor said it's probably best to remove now as the bigger it gets the worse a scar it will leave when it does get removed. Does anyone have any experience with these and could you recommend a good pediatric surgeon/dermatologist who could remove this if we decide to go down this route? My daughter is 8. Thanks in advance x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY