Job | ExpatWoman.com

Job

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 08:49

Hi Ladies,
It's good to be in this group..
I am new to this place and looking for a job, I am a HR and I have worked with IBM & Learnquest....can anyone please guide me with the application process or job consultancy contacts.
Thanks

Latest post on 31 July 2015 - 10:40
HI Zzooni, You might find this useful in your search for employment in Dubai: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobindubai_How_To_Get_A_Job_In_Dubai_9133.aspx HTH EW Admin Hey thanks Admin
Latest post on 31 July 2015 - 10:18
Hi Ladies, It's good to be in this group.. I am new to this place and looking for a job, I am a HR and I have worked with IBM & Learnquest....can anyone please guide me with the application process or job consultancy contacts. Thanks LinkedIn Gulf Talent Recruitment agencies Company career portals Networking Do you have UAE HR experience? I only ask as there are so many HR professionals who have UAE experience looking therefore they may have the edge over candidates who are new to the region. Please also bear In mind August is usually a quiet month as many decision makers are on annual leave and will return in September Good Luck Hey Sarahlou, Thanks a lot for the revert!! But No I don't have an UAE experience. Also I would need your thoughts on one more thing- "do you think it would be a good idea to take some management or UAE labour law course to best utilize my August and will this benefit?? Thanks again!!
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:15
HI Zzooni, You might find this useful in your search for employment in Dubai: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobindubai_How_To_Get_A_Job_In_Dubai_9133.aspx HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 11:30
Hi Ladies, It's good to be in this group.. I am new to this place and looking for a job, I am a HR and I have worked with IBM & Learnquest....can anyone please guide me with the application process or job consultancy contacts. Thanks LinkedIn Gulf Talent Recruitment agencies Company career portals Networking Do you have UAE HR experience? I only ask as there are so many HR professionals who have UAE experience looking therefore they may have the edge over candidates who are new to the region. Please also bear In mind August is usually a quiet month as many decision makers are on annual leave and will return in September Good Luck
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 11:15
If you're HR, shouldn't you know how the process works?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY