'Cheap' laminate flooring | ExpatWoman.com

'Cheap' laminate flooring

Latest post on 16 October 2015 - 20:54
I would not advise Floorworld. They did a poor installation and now it has been months of follow up, nobody bothers to take any ownership to fix our flooring. In less than a year, my parquet flooring from Floorworld is coming apart. Good price and sales follow up but regretful decision.
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 14:48
If you go around Dragon Mart and still dont find anything worth your while , then spend a little more (still cheap by dubai standards) and try Alomi flooring. Their shop is in Dubai Investment Park but they come over to show free samples over a call. the sales agent i dealt with is Eric 055 4704177
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 11:07
Hi, just bought some very well priced laminate flooring from Floorworld in the Marina - staff are very helpful and knowledgeable as well which is always welcome here
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 22:35
Thanks everyone! Very helpful!!
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 22:28
got ours also from Dragon mart
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 22:15
Ace Hardware store but they might not be the cheapest.
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 10:31
Dragon Mart. Very cheap and they will also do the work.
Latest post on 14 August 2015 - 11:17
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a trustworthy place in Dubai where I can buy a laminate floor, since I don't like the white tiles that are in the room right now. Since we're only staying in the country for a limited time I don't want to spend a whole lot of money! All suggestions are welcome! Thanks a lot in advance!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY