PE polo shirts loosing color..urgent help please ??? | ExpatWoman.com

PE polo shirts loosing color..urgent help please ???

Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 20:48

Hi ladies
Last week I got my DD polo PE shirt from Theads....after a wash the main red color has spread on the other parts of the shirt which is suppose to remain white and on the logo too. The entire look of the shirt has changed it looks awful. I really don't know how to remove that red color from the white part. Should I use Vanish stain remover or Clorox for colored clothes..as these uniforms are very expensive and I don't want to throw the shirt.
Please give me some tried n tested solution to this so that I can restore back the original color.
Thank You in advance.

Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 22:57
The management of Threads is horrible it looks like nobody cares. I had lodge a complaint regarding the time for alterations and requested them to give it earlier as the school have already started but no one got back and I am still waiting for the uniforms it's been 18 days... Waiting n waiting
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:03
Unfortunately I don't have the receipt with me.. I took it back to Threads but they refused to exchange it or do anything about it..they simply said to buy another shirt hmmm I tried giving it to the dry cleaners too but nothing changed it looks the same That is too bad!! I would still speak to their management and let them know. Anyway, if you buy another shirt, there are color catch sheets that they sell at supermarkets. You can use them when you are washing the shirts in the future to avoid the color spread.
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 08:52
Colour Run - in the detergents aisle of most supermarkets. Works better if you use it straight away I think but worth a go.
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 23:13
Hey thats really sad according to me you have to go and buy a new polo shirt because there is no such solution to get the orignal color back nothing is going to help..
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 19:37
Unfortunately I don't have the receipt with me.. I took it back to Threads but they refused to exchange it or do anything about it..they simply said to buy another shirt hmmm I tried giving it to the dry cleaners too but nothing changed it looks the same
Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 22:44
Do you still have the receipt? I would take it back to the store and ask for an exchange and clear washing instructions (assuming it is not already written on the item).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY